Pictures with a 3 year and 17 month old is quite interesting! One wants to sit when the other wants to run or they don't want to touch each other or one is crying or both are crying or one has her legs open when wearing a dress but occasionally a few beautiful pictures are taken. The talented Britney Florence did our pictures again this year. The girls looked gorgeous and I can not wait to order some prints! Here are some of my favorites...
12.05.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
OMGoodness! Those are GREAT! I love them! My fave it the one where you guys are holding their hands and Taylor is crying! Too cute! I need to get in touch with Brittney and schedule a shoot for us!
GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS every where huh? I think pictures with the little ones are most painful as well, but only you know that because those are just beautiful and it looks flawless!
These are wonderful! I love Brittney's pictures. I think the reality pictures are the best (crying, fits, etc.)!
Post a Comment