She did not have a pink crown to wear. I had secretly bought her one a few weeks ago. Well last night she was like "Oh well, I guess my Snow White crown will have to do." So this morning I surprised her with this and she was in love!
12.19.2009
Princess & The Frog
Kayleigh has been preparing for this day for weeks! She picked out a Princess Tiana dress and Princess Tiana shoes for her very first time to the movie theater. She did not end up wearing the shoes because "they just aren't sparkly enough" but we found some other pink ones at home that "matched perfect". We went with Gma Lisa and GGma Lou. We had popcorn, lemonade and gummy bears! Kayleigh has had a bit of a cold the last few days, but she did amazingly well. She did not talk at all and behaved perfectly. The rest of the day has been pretty rough. She has an awful cough and can not sleep. But this morning was wonderful memories!!

She did not have a pink crown to wear. I had secretly bought her one a few weeks ago. Well last night she was like "Oh well, I guess my Snow White crown will have to do." So this morning I surprised her with this and she was in love!


She did not have a pink crown to wear. I had secretly bought her one a few weeks ago. Well last night she was like "Oh well, I guess my Snow White crown will have to do." So this morning I surprised her with this and she was in love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love how Kayleigh dressed in her princess costume for Girls Night Out:)
It was actually girls morning out. It was a 10am movie, but you were probably thinking pm buy all the junk we ate:)
Post a Comment