1.27.2010

Little Ballerina

Kayleigh started her new dance class tonight. The first half is ballet and the last half is jazz and tap. She looks so adorable in her ballet slippers and her tap shoes. So right when we get there the teacher announces that no parents allowed! We had to go outside the room and just watch through a window. She said the kids behave and pay attention a lot better without parents. I completely agree, but I still like to watch. Kayleigh did great and learned "first position". I love taking her to different places with different kids. She does not often get to play with children her own age so I think this is very good for her. Next session I think we might do a music class with Taylor. Five more weeks until her big recital!


1 comment:

Rissy Roo said...

Can I PLEASE be invited to her recital!!!