10.04.2008

Playhouse Disney Live


Kayleigh went to her first show last night! My mom took Kayleigh and I to Playhouse Disney Live. It was so cute and we had so much fun. This was our only picture because the camera battery died. Kayleigh sat in her own big girl chair and watched the entire show with wide eyes. She was so good. She wished Pluto and Buster were there, but still loved seeing all of the other characters. As they were doing "roll call" and introducing the characters she yells, "Momma where's Pluto?" It was so cute to see all of the families there, we even ran into the Glassmans. Thank you Grandma Lisa for taking us and to Papa Mike for getting the 3rd row tickets- we loved it!!

1 comment:

Rissy Roo said...

I love it! Why didn't you let her wear her Tink wings?!?! Next time, and I want to come!!!