I thought Kaykay's room was 2yr old proof, but again she has proved me wrong. As many of you know, every drawer in her room is locked, the closet has locks, and the furniture is bolted to the walls. This child likes to climb, go through, pull apart, and move around everything. She does everything but sleep at nap time. So Josh and I were thinking she was taking some incredible nap, she was in there quiet forever. Then we hear some noises, Josh opens the door. "Oh, Kayleigh! Honey- come look at what she did." My first thought was poop everywhere because last week she actually did take a nap- only after getting naked and then she peed in her bed. But no, this time she broke the lock on her closet, emptied it, and found nail polish in a box with hair things. She amazingly did not get any on the carpet! We now have a stronger lock on the closet!
4.20.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think you need to really invest in the video baby monitor...it rocks and I can always see if the monkey is causing trouble or not. KayKay...your nails look beautiful!
That girl is t-r-o-u-b-l-e!!! I think Rissy has a good plan!
Oh, Soooooooooooo pretty!
Oh my my my! She's quite the character isn't she.
Post a Comment