
We celebrated one of my oldest (I mean old!) friends, Annie's birthday last night. She turn 32 (told you old) today. It was a much needed girls night out with my favorite people (beside the fam of course). It started with dinner and drinks at Olive & Ivy. We then went to the musical Girls Night. Followed by some gelato. We had so much fun. I think Annie's favorite part was that Nerissa got front row center tickets, so when the cast pulled us up by our arms to dance she loved, I mean LOVED it. I think she was wishing she drank more at dinner. Then as I was leaving for home and checked my phone I had just missed a call from my big bro Jared. OMG Carrie's water had just broke. So forget home, I was headed to Good Sam! More to come on that birthday...
1 comment:
I MISS YOU GUYS !!!!! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE HAVING FUN.....KATHY
Post a Comment