5.01.2009
Yeah Kaykay!!!
Kaykay had a dry pull up ALL day long!! I really do not know how this happened. For the last year we have had her potty and she uses it sporadically. If we push it at all she totally wants nothing to do with it, "umm, maybe later." So Maggie gave us some princess pull ups that Kayleigh likes. So last week I tried them and they were basically expensive diapers. She just peed in them. She talked about the potty, but was all talk. So we used those up and that was the end of it. Well this week at Costco she spotted a box of princess pull ups. I told her she could have them but if she peed in them then I would have to throw them away. So we put a pair on, she peed in them and I tossed it in the trash. She did not like this and was mad when she had to put diapers on again. So this morning she wanted to try again. I would make her try to sit on her potty before we did anything like before a meal or before gymnastics. By the end of the day she was even telling me when she had to go! She did have a wet pull up after her nap, but that does not count yet, right? I guess like everything, it had to be on her terms, not mine. I am so very proud of her! Keep your fingers crossed for us. This could be the start of something exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Great job Kaykay!!!!!!!!!!
What a big girl!! Congrats on such an accomplishment.
Every little bit counts. No one wants to pee on a princess right? That's what I used to tell Sara. She slept in big girl panties the last two nights with no accidents. I may have some pullups to give you :)
Post a Comment